2010 Idaho Code
TITLE 56 PUBLIC ASSISTANCE AND WELFARE
CHAPTER 12 IDAHO STATE INDEPENDENT LIVING COUNCIL
56-1204 ADDITIONAL POWERS AND DUTIES.
PUBLIC ASSISTANCE AND WELFARE
IDAHO STATE INDEPENDENT LIVING COUNCIL
56-1204. Additional powers and duties. The council shall carry out those powers and duties set forth in 29 U.S.C. section 796d(c) and 34 CFR 364.21. The council shall also:
(1) Assess the need for services for Idahoans with disabilities and advocate with decision makers;
(2) Supervise and evaluate such staff as may be necessary to carry out the functions of the council;
(3) Ensure that all regularly scheduled meetings of the council are open to the public and that sufficient advance notice of meetings is provided pursuant to the open meeting law;
(4) Prepare reports and make recommendations, as necessary;
(5) Perform other activities the council deems necessary to increase the ability of Idahoans with disabilities to live independently;
(6) Promulgate rules, as may be necessary, in compliance with chapter 52, title 67, Idaho Code.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.