2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 36. CIVIL REMEDIES AND DEFENSES AND SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS
651C. Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act
- 651C-1 Definitions.
- 651C-2 Insolvency.
- 651C-3 Value.
- 651C-4 Transfers fraudulent as to present and future creditors.
- 651C-5 Transfers fraudulent as to present creditors.
- 651C-6 When transfer is made or obligation is incurred.
- 651C-7 Remedies of creditors.
- 651C-8 Defenses, liability, and protection of transferee.
- 651C-9 Extinguishment of cause of action.
- 651C-10 Supplement of provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.