2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 42 - PENAL INSTITUTIONS
CHAPTER 6 - DETAINERS
ARTICLE 2 - INTERSTATE AGREEMENT ON DETAINERS
- § 42-6-20 - Enactment and text of agreement
- § 42-6-21 - Meaning of phrase "appropriate court."
- § 42-6-22 - Enforcement of agreement; cooperation with other states
- § 42-6-23 - Appointment of central administrator and information agent
- § 42-6-24 - Delivery of inmate mandatory when required by operation of agreement
- § 42-6-25 - Escape by person in custody under agreement
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.