2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 860 - OFFENSES CONCERNING AIRCRAFT, MOTOR VEHICLES, VESSELS, AND RAILROADS
- 860.02 - Carelessness of common carrier.
- 860.03 - Intoxicated servant of common carrier.
- 860.04 - Riding or attempting to ride on a railroad train with intent to ride free.
- 860.05 - Unauthorized person interfering with railroad train, cars, or engines.
- 860.065 - Commercial transportation; penalty for use in commission of a felony.
- 860.07 - Unauthorized persons giving signals to railroad trains or engines.
- 860.08 - Interference with railroad signals prohibited; penalty.
- 860.09 - Interference with railroad track and other equipment prohibited; penalties.
- 860.091 - Violations of s. 860.05, s. 860.08, or s. 860.09 resulting in death; penalty.
- 860.10 - Disposing of duplicate switch keys of railroad companies; penalty.
- 860.11 - Injuring railroad structures; driving cattle on tracks.
- 860.121 - Crimes against railroad vehicles; penalties.
- 860.13 - Operation of aircraft while intoxicated or in careless or reckless manner; penalty.
- 860.14 - Motor vehicle parts and accessories; records of certain purchases.
- 860.145 - Airbag Antitheft Act.
- 860.146 - Fake airbags; junk-filled airbag compartment.
- 860.15 - Overcharging for repairs and parts; penalty.
- 860.16 - Aircraft piracy; penalty.
- 860.17 - Tampering with or interfering with motor vehicles or trailers.
- 860.20 - Outboard motors; identification numbers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.