2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 843 - OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE
- 843.01 - Resisting officer with violence to his or her person.
- 843.02 - Resisting officer without violence to his or her person.
- 843.021 - Unlawful possession of a concealed handcuff key.
- 843.025 - Depriving officer of means of protection or communication.
- 843.03 - Obstruction by disguised person.
- 843.04 - Refusing to assist prison officers in arresting escaped convicts.
- 843.05 - Resisting timber agent.
- 843.06 - Neglect or refusal to aid peace officers.
- 843.08 - False personation.
- 843.081 - Prohibited use of certain lights; penalty.
- 843.085 - Unlawful use of badges or other indicia of authority.
- 843.0855 - Criminal actions under color of law or through use of simulated legal process.
- 843.09 - Escape through voluntary action of officer.
- 843.10 - Escape by negligence of officer.
- 843.11 - Conveying tools into jail to aid escape; forcible rescue.
- 843.12 - Aiding escape.
- 843.13 - Aiding escape of juvenile inmates of correctional institutions.
- 843.14 - Compounding felony.
- 843.15 - Failure of defendant on bail to appear.
- 843.16 - Unlawful to install or transport radio equipment using assigned frequency of state or law enforcement officers; definitions; exceptions; penalties.
- 843.165 - Unauthorized transmissions to and interference with governmental and associated radio frequencies prohibited; penalties; exceptions.
- 843.167 - Unlawful use of police communications; enhanced penalties.
- 843.17 - Publishing name and address of law enforcement officer.
- 843.18 - Boats; fleeing or attempting to elude a law enforcement officer.
- 843.19 - Offenses against police dogs, fire dogs, SAR dogs, or police horses.
- 843.20 - Harassment of participant of neighborhood crime watch program prohibited; penalty; definitions.
- 843.21 - Depriving crime victim of medical care.
- 843.22 - Traveling across county lines with intent to commit a burglary.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.