2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 838 - BRIBERY; MISUSE OF PUBLIC OFFICE
- 838.014 - Definitions.
- 838.015 - Bribery.
- 838.016 - Unlawful compensation or reward for official behavior.
- 838.021 - Corruption by threat against public servant.
- 838.022 - Official misconduct.
- 838.12 - Bribery in athletic contests.
- 838.15 - Commercial bribe receiving.
- 838.16 - Commercial bribery.
- 838.21 - Disclosure or use of confidential criminal justice information.
- 838.22 - Bid tampering.
- 838.23 - Restitution and community service.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.