2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 827 - ABUSE OF CHILDREN
- 827.01 - Definitions.
- 827.03 - Abuse, aggravated abuse, and neglect of a child; penalties.
- 827.035 - Newborn infants.
- 827.04 - Contributing to the delinquency or dependency of a child; penalty.
- 827.06 - Nonsupport of dependents.
- 827.071 - Sexual performance by a child; penalties.
- 827.08 - Misuse of child support money.
- 827.10 - Unlawful desertion of a child.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.