2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 823 - PUBLIC NUISANCES
- 823.01 - Nuisances; penalty.
- 823.02 - Building bonfires.
- 823.04 - Animals suffering from disease or pests.
- 823.041 - Disposal of bodies of dead animals; penalty.
- 823.05 - Places and groups engaged in criminal gang-related activity declared a nuisance; massage establishments engaged in prohibited activity; may be abated and enjoined.
- 823.06 - Doors of public buildings to open outward.
- 823.07 - Iceboxes, refrigerators, deep-freeze lockers, clothes washers, clothes dryers, or airtight units; abandonment, discard.
- 823.08 - Iceboxes, refrigerators, deep-freeze lockers, clothes washers, clothes dryers, or similar airtight units abandoned or discarded; attractive nuisance.
- 823.09 - Violation of s. 823.07; penalty.
- 823.10 - Place where controlled substances are illegally kept, sold, or used declared a public nuisance.
- 823.11 - Derelict vessels; relocation or removal; penalty.
- 823.12 - Smoking in elevators unlawful; penalty.
- 823.13 - Places where obscene materials are illegally kept, sold, or used declared a public nuisance; drive-in theaters, films visible from public streets or public places.
- 823.14 - Florida Right to Farm Act.
- 823.145 - Disposal by open burning of certain materials used in agricultural operations.
- 823.15 - Dogs and cats released from animal shelters or animal control agencies; sterilization requirement.
- 823.16 - Sport shooting ranges; definitions; exemption from liability; exemption from specified rules; exemption from nuisance actions; continued operation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.