2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 787 - KIDNAPPING; FALSE IMPRISONMENT; LURING OR ENTICING A CHILD; CUSTODY OFFENSES
- 787.01 - Kidnapping; kidnapping of child under age 13, aggravating circumstances.
- 787.02 - False imprisonment; false imprisonment of child under age 13, aggravating circumstances.
- 787.025 - Luring or enticing a child.
- 787.03 - Interference with custody.
- 787.04 - Removing minors from state or concealing minors contrary to state agency order or court order.
- 787.06 - Human trafficking.
- 787.07 - Human smuggling.
- 787.29 - Human trafficking public awareness signs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.