2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 8 - Zoning, Planning, Housing and Economic and Community Development
Chapter 127 - Regional Planning Agencies
- Section 8-31 - Formation. Representation.
- Section 8-31a - Formation of regional planning agencies. Representation.
- Section 8-32 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 8-32a - Jurisdiction. Extension to contiguous municipality.
- Section 8-33 - Termination.
- Section 8-33a - Officers of agency. Bylaws. Meetings. Annual report.
- Section 8-34 - Withdrawal from regional planning authority.
- Section 8-34a - Receipt of funds. Dues. Borrowing. Employees and consultants. Contracts. Audits.
- Section 8-35 - Officers of board. Meetings.
- Section 8-35a - Regional plan of conservation and development. Assistance to municipalities or other public agencies.
- Section 8-35b - Recommendations for metropolitan, regional or intermunicipal arrangements.
- Section 8-35c - Feasibility studies for municipalities.
- Section 8-35d - Referral of proposal for interlocal agreement or formation of district to regional planning agency.
- Section 8-35e - Interagency committees and staff sharing.
- Section 8-36 - Authority to receive funds. Employees and consultants.
- Section 8-36a - Withdrawal from agency.
- Section 8-37 - Regional plans of development.
- Section 8-37a - Termination of agency.
- Section 8-37b - Powers and duties of prior authorities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.