2011 Connecticut Code
Title 46 Husband and Wife (All sections transferred or repealed)
Chapters 808-811 Husband and Wife (All sections transferred or repealed)
- Secs. 46-1 to 46-8. Marriage.
- Secs. 46-9 to 46-12. Husband and wife property rights.
- Secs. 46-13 to 46-31. Divorce and separation.
- Sec. 46-31a. Physical abuse of spouse.
- Secs. 46-32 to 46-65e. Dissolution of marriage. Legal separation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.