2011 Connecticut Code
Title 16a Planning and Energy Policy
Chapter 296a Home Heating Oil and Propane Gas Sales
- Sec. 16a-23m. Home heating oil and propane gas dealers. Registration. Fee. Insurance. Display of registration number. Notification re insurance cancellation.
- Sec. 16a-23n. Contract for retail sale of home heating oil or propane gas offering guaranteed price plan. Disclosures. Advertisements. Dealer requirements, reporting and notification. Notification re cancellation of contract or other similar commitment.
- Sec. 16a-23o. Home heating oil and propane gas dealers offering plumbing or heating work service. Registration requirements. Display of license number.
- Sec. 16a-23p. Registration suspension; revocation.
- Sec. 16a-23q. Regulations.
- Sec. 16a-23r. Violations. Penalties.
- Sec. 16a-23s. List of registered home heating oil and propane gas dealers.
- Sec. 16a-23t. Information on wholesale and retail prices of home heating oil.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.