2011 Connecticut Code
Title 10 Education and Culture
Chapter 171 Town Management
- Sec. 10-240. Control of schools.
- Sec. 10-241. Powers of school districts.
- Sec. 10-241a. Taking of site by eminent domain.
- Sec. 10-242. Meetings.
- Sec. 10-243. Treasurer and clerk.
- Sec. 10-244. Payment of expenses.
- Sec. 10-245. Formation of school districts.
- Sec. 10-246. Sale of property of former districts.
- Sec. 10-247. Management of permanent funds.
- Sec. 10-248. Payment of school expenses.
- Sec. 10-248a. Unexpended education funds account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.