2009 Connecticut Code
Title 42 Business, Selling, Trading and Collection Practices
Chapter 742b Commercial Construction Contracts
- Sec. 42-158i. Definitions.
- Sec. 42-158j. Required contract provisions re timely payment of contractors, subcontractors and suppliers. Remedy for untimely payments. Penalties. Escrow accounts. Withholding payments due because of disputes, when prohibited. Progress payments. Rights of action.
- Sec. 42-158k. Retainage limitation.
- Sec. 42-158l. Clauses waiving right to claim mechanic's lien or claim against a payment bond void.
- Sec. 42-158m. Adjudication in this state.
- Sec. 42-158n. Required job site postings.
- Sec. 42-158o. Surety obligations.
- Sec. 42-158p. Retainage escrow accounts. Monthly reports. Combining accounts. Termination of accounts. Fees and expenses. Form and provision of account. Failure to deposit or release retainage. Acceptance of securities.
- Sec. 42-158q. Escrow account exclusions.
- Sec. 42-158r. Enforcement of retainage and adjudication in this state.
- Secs. 42-158s to 42-158z.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.