2005 Connecticut Code - Chapter 960a — Youthful Offenders (contains Secs. 54-76b to 54-76p)
- Sec. 54-76b. Youthful offenders: Definitions.
- Sec. 54-76c. Motion for investigation of eligibility to be adjudged youthful offender.
- Sec. 54-76d. Determination by court.
- Sec. 54-76e. Trial to determine youthful offender status.
- Sec. 54-76f. Statements of defendant inadmissible.
- Sec. 54-76g. Judgment of youthful offender status.
- Sec. 54-76h. Proceedings private. Segregation of defendant in place of detention.
- Sec. 54-76i. Court powers over person of defendant.
- Sec. 54-76j. Disposition upon adjudication as youthful offender.
- Sec. 54-76k. Determination of youthful offender status not to disqualify for office, license, etc.
- Sec. 54-76l. Records of youthful offender to be confidential. Exceptions. Protective order information to be entered in registry.
- Sec. 54-76m. Age of defendant at time of crime controlling.
- Sec. 54-76n. Application of criminal law.
- Sec. 54-76o. Erasure of police and court records of youthful offender.
- Sec. 54-76p.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.