2005 Connecticut Code - Chapter 735a — Unfair Trade Practices (contains Secs. 42-110a to 42-110q)
- Sec. 42-110a. Definitions.
- Sec. 42-110b. Unfair trade practices prohibited. Legislative intent.
- Sec. 42-110c. Exceptions.
- Sec. 42-110d. Investigation. Hearing. Orders. Enforcement. Disclosure of information.
- Sec. 42-110e. Appeals.
- Sec. 42-110f. Powers of receiver. Restitution. Judicial supervision.
- Sec. 42-110g. Action for damages. Class actions. Costs and fees. Equitable relief. Jury trial.
- Sec. 42-110h. Class actions.
- Sec. 42-110i. Settlement of class actions.
- Sec. 42-110j. Voluntary compliance.
- Sec. 42-110k. Commissioner's enforcement powers. Court orders.
- Sec. 42-110l. Assistance by court prosecutors.
- Sec. 42-110m. Restraining orders or injunctions. Relief.
- Sec. 42-110n. Consent orders.
- Sec. 42-110o. Civil penalties.
- Sec. 42-110p. Dissolution, suspension or forfeiture of corporate franchise for violation of injunction.
- Sec. 42-110q. Service contract agreements. Fee disclosure required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.