2005 Connecticut Code - Chapter 255 — Snowmobiles and All-Terrain Vehicles (contains Secs. 14-379 to 14-390f)
- Sec. 14-379. Definitions.
- Sec. 14-380. Operation prohibited without valid registration. Exceptions.
- Sec. 14-381. Requirements for registration. Application. Registration plates.
- Sec. 14-382. Change of address. Transfer of ownership.
- Sec. 14-383. Registration of snowmobile or all-terrain vehicle dealers.
- Sec. 14-384. Temporary registration plates.
- Sec. 14-385. Renting or leasing of snowmobiles or all-terrain vehicles. Records required.
- Sec. 14-386. Enforcement. Failure to stop snowmobile or all-terrain vehicle upon request.
- Sec. 14-386a. Speed. Operating under the influence. Endangering person or property.
- Sec. 14-387. Rules of operation. Violations.
- Sec. 14-388. Penalties. Liability.
- Sec. 14-389. Administration by Commissioner of Motor Vehicles. Reciprocal agreements.
- Sec. 14-390. Municipal regulation of operation and use.
- Secs. 14-390a to 14-390e.
- Sec. 14-390f. All-terrain vehicles: Effect of U.S. District Court consent decree.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.