2010 Arkansas Code
5-64-402. Offenses relating to records, maintaining premises, etc.
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, Or Welfare
Chapter 64 - Controlled Substances
Subchapter 4 - Uniform Controlled Substances Act -- Prohibitions and Penalties
§ 5-64-402 - Offenses relating to records, maintaining premises, etc.
(a) It is unlawful for any person:
(1) To refuse an entry into any premises for any inspection authorized by this chapter; or
(2) Knowingly to keep or maintain any store, shop, warehouse, dwelling, building, or other structure or place or premise that is resorted to by a person for the purpose of using or obtaining a controlled substance in violation of this chapter or that is used for keeping a controlled substance in violation of this chapter.
(b) (1) Any person who violates this section is guilty of a Class D felony.
(2) However, a violation of this section is a Class B felony if the violation is committed on or within one thousand feet (1,000') of the real property of a certified drug free zone.
(c) The following are certified drug free zones:
(1) A city or state park;
(2) A public or private elementary or secondary school, public vocational school, or public or private college or university;
(3) A community or recreation center;
(4) A Boys Club, Girls Club, YMCA, or YWCA; or
(5) A skating rink or video arcade.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.