2010 Arkansas Code
Title 4 - Business and Commercial Law
Subtitle 7 - Consumer Protection
Chapter 89 - Home Solicitation Sales
- § 4-89-101 - Purpose.
- § 4-89-102 - Definitions.
- § 4-89-103 - Contracts excepted from chapter.
- § 4-89-104 - Penalties.
- § 4-89-105 - Damages.
- § 4-89-106 - Enforcement of chapter.
- § 4-89-107 - Buyer's right to cancel offer or contract.
- § 4-89-108 - Requirements for enforceable sale -- Notice of right to cancellation required.
- § 4-89-109 - Return of payments and goods by seller.
- § 4-89-110 - Return of goods by buyer -- Buyer's duty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.