2010 Arkansas Code
Title 28 - Wills, Estates, and Fiduciary Relationships
Subtitle 5 - Fiduciary Relationships
Chapter 73 - Arkansas Trust Code
Subchapter 10 - Liability of Trustees and Rights of Persons Dealing With Trustees
- § 28-73-1001 - Remedies for breach of trust.
- § 28-73-1002 - Damages for breach of trust.
- § 28-73-1003 - Damages in absence of breach.
- § 28-73-1004 - Attorney's fees and costs.
- § 28-73-1005 - Limitation of action against trustee.
- § 28-73-1006 - Reliance on trust instrument.
- § 28-73-1007 - Event affecting administration or distribution.
- § 28-73-1008 - Exculpation of trustee.
- § 28-73-1009 - Beneficiary's consent, release, or ratification.
- § 28-73-1010 - Limitation on personal liability of trustee.
- § 28-73-1011 - Interest as general partner.
- § 28-73-1012 - Protection of person dealing with trustee.
- § 28-73-1013 - Certification of trust.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.