2008 Alaska Statutes
Title 43 REVENUE AND TAXATION
Chapter 43.40. MOTOR FUEL TAX
- Sec. 43.40.010. - Tax on transfers or consumption of motor fuel and expenditure of proceeds.
- Sec. 43.40.015. - Exemption from collection of tax.
- Sec. 43.40.020. - Penalty for violation. [Repealed, Sec. 46 ch 113 SLA 1980. For criminal penalties, see AS 43.05.290 ].
- Sec. 43.40.025. - Handling of tax in sales or transfers of motor fuel in certain credit transactions. [Repealed, Sec. 3 ch 82 SLA 1998, effective July 1, 2008].
- Sec. 43.40.030. - Refund for nonhighway use.
- Sec. 43.40.035. - Other refunds and credits.
- Sec. 43.40.040. - Applications and permits for refund. [Repealed, Sec. 45 ch 113 SLA 1980. For current law, see AS 43.40.050 (a)].
- Sec. 43.40.050. - Refund claim by affidavit or other documentation.
- Sec. 43.40.060. - Separate invoices.
- Sec. 43.40.070. - Refund warrants.
- Sec. 43.40.080. - Examination of books and records.
- Sec. 43.40.085. - Preservation of books and records.
- Sec. 43.40.090. - Criminal violation. [Repealed, Sec. 46 ch 113 SLA 1980].
- Sec. 43.40.092. - Disallowance of exemption from motor fuel tax for certain fuel sold for use in jet propulsion aircraft operating in flights that continue from foreign countries.
- Sec. 43.40.100. - Definitions.
- Sec. 43.40.110. - 43.40.120 - l Additional tax levy on transfers or consumption of motor fuel. [Repealed, Sec. 8 ch 158 SLA 1970].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.