2008 Alaska Statutes
Title 27 MINING
Chapter 27.19. RECLAMATION
- Sec. 27.19.010. - Administration; applicability.
- Sec. 27.19.020. - Reclamation standard.
- Sec. 27.19.030. - Reclamation plan.
- Sec. 27.19.040. - Reclamation financial assurance.
- Sec. 27.19.050. - Exemption for small operations.
- Sec. 27.19.060. - Cooperative management agreements.
- Sec. 27.19.070. - Violations.
- Sec. 27.19.080. - Administrative Procedure Act; regulations.
- Sec. 27.19.100. - Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.