2006 Alaska Statutes
Title 21 INSURANCE
Chapter 21.59. AUTOMOBILE SERVICE CORPORATIONS
- Sec. 21.59.010. - Applicability.
- Sec. 21.59.020. - Incorporation and certificate of authority required.
- Sec. 21.59.030. - Qualifications for certificate of authority.
- Sec. 21.59.040. - Certificate of authority.
- Sec. 21.59.050. - Reserves.
- Sec. 21.59.060. - Records and accounts.
- Sec. 21.59.070. - Other provisions applicable.
- Sec. 21.59.900. - Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.