2005 Alaska Statutes
Title 21 INSURANCE
Chapter 21.87. HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL SERVICE CORPORATIONS
- Sec. 21.87.010. - Applicability.
- Sec. 21.87.020. - Purpose and interpretation.
- Sec. 21.87.030. - Provisions exclusive.
- Sec. 21.87.040. - Incorporation and certificate of authority required.
- Sec. 21.87.050. - Incorporation, approval of articles and amendments.
- Sec. 21.87.060. - Name of corporation.
- Sec. 21.87.070. - Qualifications for certificate of authority.
- Sec. 21.87.080. - Application for certificate of authority.
- Sec. 21.87.090. - Issuance or refusal of certificate of authority.
- Sec. 21.87.100. - Continuance or expiration of certificate of authority.
- Sec. 21.87.110. - Suspension or revocation of certificate of authority.
- Sec. 21.87.120. - Services and benefits that may be provided by medical service corporations.
- Sec. 21.87.130. - Services and benefits that may be provided by hospital service corporations.
- Sec. 21.87.140. - Medical service agreements.
- Sec. 21.87.150. - Hospital service agreements.
- Sec. 21.87.160. - Subscriber's contracts.
- Sec. 21.87.170. - Minimum service benefits.
- Sec. 21.87.180. - Filing and approval of agreements and contracts.
- Sec. 21.87.190. - Charges and rates; rating methods.
- Sec. 21.87.200. - Reserves.
- Sec. 21.87.210. - Surplus fund.
- Sec. 21.87.220. - Investments.
- Sec. 21.87.230. - Records and accounts.
- Sec. 21.87.240. - Annual statement and fees.
- Sec. 21.87.250. - Examination.
- Sec. 21.87.260. - Taxation.
- Sec. 21.87.270. - Joint operations.
- Sec. 21.87.280. - Combined corporation.
- Sec. 21.87.290. - Contracts covering workers' compensation risks.
- Sec. 21.87.300. - Annual adjustment of service payments.
- Sec. 21.87.310. - Fidelity bond.
- Sec. 21.87.320. - Fee and licenses. [Repealed, Sec. 30 ch 26 SLA 1985].
- Sec. 21.87.330. - Definitions.
- Sec. 21.87.340. - Other provisions applicable.
- Sec. 21.87.350. - Existing certificates of authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.