2005 Alaska Statutes
Title 21 INSURANCE
Chapter 21.79. ALASKA LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE GUARANTY ASSOCIATION ACT
- Sec. 21.79.010. - Purpose.
- Sec. 21.79.020. - Scope.
- Sec. 21.79.025. - Liability limits.
- Sec. 21.79.030. - Construction.
- Sec. 21.79.040. - Association established.
- Sec. 21.79.050. - Board of governors.
- Sec. 21.79.060. - Powers and duties of the association.
- Sec. 21.79.070. - Assessments.
- Sec. 21.79.080. - Plan of operation.
- Sec. 21.79.090. - Powers and duties of the director.
- Sec. 21.79.100. - Prevention of insolvencies.
- Sec. 21.79.110. - Miscellaneous provisions.
- Sec. 21.79.120. - Examination of the association, annual report.
- Sec. 21.79.130. - Tax exemption.
- Sec. 21.79.140. - Civil immunity.
- Sec. 21.79.150. - Stay of proceedings; default judgment.
- Sec. 21.79.160. - Prohibited advertisement of insurance sales; required notice.
- Sec. 21.79.170. - Determination of principal place of business.
- Sec. 21.79.180. - Determination of residency of certain individuals.
- Sec. 21.79.900. - Definitions.
- Sec. 21.79.990. - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.