2005 Alaska Statutes
Title 21 INSURANCE
Chapter 21.07. REGULATION OF MANAGED CARE INSURANCE PLANS
- Sec. 21.07.010. - Patient and health care provider protection.
- Sec. 21.07.020. - Required contract provisions for group managed care plans.
- Sec. 21.07.030. - Choice of health care provider.
- Sec. 21.07.040. - Confidentiality of managed care information.
- Sec. 21.07.050. - External health care appeals.
- Sec. 21.07.060. - Qualifications of external appeal agencies.
- Sec. 21.07.070. - Limitation on liability of reviewers.
- Sec. 21.07.080. - Religious nonmedical providers.
- Sec. 21.07.090. - Construction.
- Sec. 21.07.250. - Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.