2004 Alaska Statutes
Title 25 MARITAL AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 25.20. PARENT AND CHILD
- Sec. 25.20.010. - Age of majority.
- Sec. 25.20.020. - Arrival at majority upon marriage.
- Sec. 25.20.025. - Examination and treatment of minors.
- Sec. 25.20.030. - Duty of parent and child to maintain each other.
- Sec. 25.20.040. - Maintenance and education of minor out of income of the minor's property.
- Sec. 25.20.045. - Legitimacy of children conceived by artificial insemination.
- Sec. 25.20.050. - Legitimation by subsequent marriage, acknowledgment in writing or adjudication.
- Sec. 25.20.055. - Early acknowledgement of paternity program.
- Sec. 25.20.060. - Petition for award of child custody.
- Sec. 25.20.061. - Visitation in proceedings involving domestic violence.
- Sec. 25.20.065. - Visitation rights of grandparent.
- Sec. 25.20.070. - Temporary custody of the child.
- Sec. 25.20.080. - Mediation of child custody matter.
- Sec. 25.20.090. - Factors for consideration in awarding shared child custody.
- Sec. 25.20.100. - Reasons for denial to be set out.
- Sec. 25.20.110. - Modification of child custody or visitation.
- Sec. 25.20.115. - Attorney fee awards in custody and visitation matters.
- Sec. 25.20.120. - Closure of custody proceedings and records.
- Sec. 25.20.130. - Access to records of the child.
- Sec. 25.20.140. - Action for failure to permit visitation with minor child.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.