2004 Alaska Statutes
Title 17 FOOD AND DRUGS
Chapter 17.37. MEDICAL USES OF MARIJUANA
- Sec. 17.37.010. - Registry of patients and listing of caregivers.
- Sec. 17.37.020. - Medical Use of Marijuana. [Repealed, Sec. 8 ch 37 SLA 1999].
- Sec. 17.37.030. - Privileged medical use of marijuana.
- Sec. 17.37.040. - Restrictions on medical use of marijuana.
- Sec. 17.37.050. - Medical use of marijuana by a minor. [Repealed, Sec. 8 ch 37 SLA 1999].
- Sec. 17.37.060. - Addition of debilitating medical conditions.
- Sec. 17.37.070. - Definitions.
- Sec. 17.37.080. - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.