2003 Alaska Statutes
Title 26 MILITARY AFFAIRS AND VETERANS
Chapter 26.15. VETERANS LOANS
- Sec. 26.15.010. - Powers and duties of Department of Community and Economic Development with respect to veterans' loans.
- Sec. 26.15.020. - Validation of certain documents.
- Sec. 26.15.030. - Powers and duties of Department of Community and Economic Development in general.
- Sec. 26.15.040. - Veterans' loans.
- Sec. 26.15.050. - Interest rates.
- Sec. 26.15.060. - Sale or transfer of preferred commercial paper. [Repealed, Sec. 33 ch 141 SLA 1988].
- Sec. 26.15.070. - Sale or transfer of mortgages and notes.
- Sec. 26.15.080. - Power of commissioner to assign and sell mortgages. [Repealed, Sec. 34 ch 21 SLA 1985].
- Sec. 26.15.085. - Disposal of property acquired by default or foreclosure.
- Sec. 26.15.090. - Alaska World War II Veterans' Revolving Fund.
- Sec. 26.15.095. - Special account established.
- Sec. 26.15.100. - 26.15.120 - Repayment of loan fund; limitation on securing bonus and loan; bonus payments. [Repealed, Sec. 25 ch 94 SLA 1980].
- Sec. 26.15.130. - Eligibility for loans.
- Sec. 26.15.140. - Eligibility for benefits under this chapter.
- Sec. 26.15.150. - Eligibility for bonuses. [Repealed, Sec. 25 ch 94 SLA 1980].
- Sec. 26.15.160. - Extension of chapter to members of the Alaska Territorial Guard and to veterans of Korea and Viet Nam.
- Sec. 26.15.170. - Short title. [Repealed, Sec. 25 ch 94 SLA 1980].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.