2003 Alaska Statutes
Title 16 FISH AND GAME
Chapter 16.51. ALASKA SEAFOOD MARKETING INSTITUTE
- Sec. 16.51.010. - Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute established.
- Sec. 16.51.020. - Board of directors.
- Sec. 16.51.030. - Term of office.
- Sec. 16.51.040. - Removal and vacancies.
- Sec. 16.51.050. - Quorum.
- Sec. 16.51.060. - Compensation of board members.
- Sec. 16.51.070. - Meetings.
- Sec. 16.51.080. - Employment of personnel.
- Sec. 16.51.090. - Powers of board.
- Sec. 16.51.095. - Executive Budget Act.
- Sec. 16.51.100. - Duties of board.
- Sec. 16.51.110. - Prohibited promotions.
- Sec. 16.51.120. - Seafood marketing assessment.
- Sec. 16.51.130. - Termination of the seafood marketing assessment.
- Sec. 16.51.140. - Procedures for an election to approve or terminate a seafood marketing assessment.
- Sec. 16.51.150. - Determination of value.
- Sec. 16.51.160. - Collection of assessments and disposition of proceeds.
- Sec. 16.51.170. - Enforcement of assessments.
- Sec. 16.51.180. - Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.