2001 Alaska Statutes
Title 03 AGRICULTURE AND ANIMALS
Chapter 03.35. GRAZING DISTRICTS
- Sec. 03.35.010. - Establishment and restriction in use of controlled livestock districts.
- Sec. 03.35.020. - Petition to create, add, or abolish.
- Sec. 03.35.030. - Notice, hearing, and order.
- Sec. 03.35.035. - Identification of domestic animals within controlled livestock district.
- Sec. 03.35.040. - Liability for damages; lien.
- Sec. 03.35.050. - Impounding and public sale of animals running at large.
- Sec. 03.35.055. - Public auction.
- Sec. 03.35.060. - Penalty for removing impounded animal. [Repealed, Sec. 21 ch 166 SLA 1978].
- Sec. 03.35.070. - Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.