2000 Alaska Statutes
Title 34 PROPERTY
Chapter 34.15. CONVEYANCES
- Sec. 34.15.010. - Manner of executing conveyances.
- Sec. 34.15.015. - Use of recorded master form.
- Sec. 34.15.020. - Conveyance by nonresident married woman. [Repealed, Sec. 103 ch 127 SLA 1974].
- Sec. 34.15.030. - Form of warranty deed.
- Sec. 34.15.040. - Form of quitclaim deed.
- Sec. 34.15.050. - Effect of quitclaim.
- Sec. 34.15.060. - Passage of fee.
- Sec. 34.15.070. - Passage of grantor's entire estate.
- Sec. 34.15.080. - Covenants not implied.
- Sec. 34.15.090. - Covenant not implied in mortgage.
- Sec. 34.15.100. - Conveyance of lands held adversely.
- Sec. 34.15.110. - Conveyances construed as creating tenancy in common.
- Sec. 34.15.120. - Remedy of tenant in common.
- Sec. 34.15.130. - Joint tenancy abolished.
- Sec. 34.15.140. - Tenancy by the entirety.
- Sec. 34.15.145. - Solar easement.
- Sec. 34.15.150. - Execution of conveyances.
- Sec. 34.15.160. - Conveyances executed outside the state.
- Sec. 34.15.170. - Certificate of acknowledgment. [Repealed, Sec. 6 ch 37 SLA 1981].
- Sec. 34.15.180. - Execution and acknowledgment of conveyance in foreign country.
- Sec. 34.15.190. - 34.15.200 - Acknowledgment by married person; officer's knowledge of grantor's identity. [Repealed, Sec. 6 ch 37 SLA 1981. For current law see AS 09.63].
- Sec. 34.15.210. - Proof by subscribing witness.
- Sec. 34.15.220. - Proof of conveyance by handwriting.
- Sec. 34.15.230. - Subpoena of witness.
- Sec. 34.15.240. - Penalty for refusal to appear or testify.
- Sec. 34.15.250. - Endorsement by officer.
- Sec. 34.15.260. - 34.15.340 - , 34.15.345, 34.15.350. Recording. [Repealed, Sec. 43 ch 161 SLA 1988. For current law, see AS 40.17].
- Sec. 34.15.343. - [Renumbered as AS 40.17.035 ].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.