1999 Alaska Statutes
Title 43 REVENUE AND TAXATION
Chapter 43.65. MINING LICENSE TAX
- Sec. 43.65.010. - Mining license.
- Sec. 43.65.018. - Mining business education credit.
- Sec. 43.65.020. - Taxpayer's duties.
- Sec. 43.65.030. - Application for renewals.
- Sec. 43.65.040. - Limitation. [Repealed, Sec. 4 ch 94 SLA 1976. For current law, see AS 43.05.260 ].
- Sec. 43.65.050. - Violations and penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 4 ch 94 SLA 1976; Sec. 3 ch 166 SLA 1976; Sec. 45, 46 ch 113 SLA 1980. For current law, see AS 43.05.220 and 43.05.290].
- Sec. 43.65.060. - Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.