1999 Alaska Statutes
Title 35 PUBLIC BUILDINGS, WORKS, AND IMPROVEMENTS
Chapter 35.20. ACQUISITION AND DISPOSITION OF PROPERTY
- Sec. 35.20.010. - Acquisition of land, rights-of-way, and materials by purchase or eminent domain.
- Sec. 35.20.020. - Declaration of taking.
- Sec. 35.20.030. - Acquisition of excess land.
- Sec. 35.20.040. - Authority to condemn or acquire publicly owned property for the purpose of exchange.
- Sec. 35.20.050. - Authority to purchase property for the purpose of exchange.
- Sec. 35.20.060. - Sale of obsolete equipment and material.
- Sec. 35.20.070. - Vacating of land or rights in land.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.