1998 Alaska Statutes
Title 27 MINING
Chapter 27.10. LOCATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF MINING CLAIMS ON FEDERAL PUBLIC DOMAIN
- Sec. 27.10.010. - Claims to be located as prescribed by law.
- Sec. 27.10.020. - Grubstake contracts to be in writing and recorded.
- Sec. 27.10.030. - Manner of designating a lode claim location.
- Sec. 27.10.040. - Manner of designating a placer claim location.
- Sec. 27.10.050. - Certificate of location to be recorded.
- Sec. 27.10.060. - Effect of failure to record.
- Sec. 27.10.070. - Changes in locations and amended notices.
- Sec. 27.10.080. - Water rights where claim includes both banks of a stream. [Repealed, Sec. 2 ch 50 SLA 1966. For current law, see AS 46.15].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.