1998 Alaska Statutes
Title 21 INSURANCE
Chapter 21.22. INSURANCE HOLDING COMPANIES
- Sec. 21.22.010. - Filing requirements for acquisition of control of or merger with domestic insurer.
- Sec. 21.22.020. - Content of statement for acquisition or merger filing.
- Sec. 21.22.030. - Hearing, findings, and approval.
- Sec. 21.22.040. - Mailings to shareholders and expenses.
- Sec. 21.22.050. - Jurisdiction and consent to service.
- Sec. 21.22.060. - Registration required.
- Sec. 21.22.065. - Acquisitions involving change of control.
- Sec. 21.22.070. - Review by director.
- Sec. 21.22.080. - Transactions with affiliates.
- Sec. 21.22.085. - Transactions involving a domestic insurer requiring director review.
- Sec. 21.22.090. - Adequacy of surplus.
- Sec. 21.22.100. - Dividends and other distributions.
- Sec. 21.22.105. - Management of domestic insurers subject to registration.
- Sec. 21.22.110. - Examination.
- Sec. 21.22.120. - Confidentiality.
- Sec. 21.22.130. - Regulations.
- Sec. 21.22.140. - Injunctions.
- Sec. 21.22.150. - Voting of certain securities prohibited.
- Sec. 21.22.160. - Sequestration of voting securities.
- Sec. 21.22.170. - Civil penalties for violations.
- Sec. 21.22.180. - Receivership.
- Sec. 21.22.190. - Revocation, suspension, or nonrenewal of insurer's authority.
- Sec. 21.22.200. - Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.