1997 Alaska Statutes
Title 09 CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
Chapter 09.60. COSTS AND ATTORNEY FEES
- Sec. 09.60.010. - Costs and attorney fees allowed prevailing party.
- Sec. 09.60.015. - Attorney fees in certain small claims actions.
- Sec. 09.60.020. - Liability of guardian ad litem for costs.
- Sec. 09.60.030. - Guardian's responsibility for allowance against infant plaintiff.
- Sec. 09.60.040. - Costs where party is a representative.
- Sec. 09.60.050. - Costs awarded against state, borough, city, or other public agencies.
- Sec. 09.60.060. - Security for costs where plaintiff a nonresident or foreign corporation.
- Sec. 09.60.070. - Attorney fees for victims of serious criminal offenses.
- Sec. 09.60.080. - Contingent fee agreements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.