1996 Alaska Statutes
TITLE 13 DECEDENTS' ESTATES, GUARDIANSHIPS AND TRUSTS
Chapter 13.36. TRUST ADMINISTRATION
Article 01 TRUST REGISTRATION
- Sec. 13.36.005. - Duty to register trusts.
- Sec. 13.36.010. - Registration procedures.
- Sec. 13.36.015. - Effect of registration.
- Sec. 13.36.020. - Effect of failure to register.
- Sec. 13.36.025. - Registration, qualification of foreign trustee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.