2015 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 28B - STUDENT HARASSMENT PREVENTION ACT.
- Section 16-28B-1 - Short title.
- Section 16-28B-2 - Legislative intent.
- Section 16-28B-3 - Definitions.
- Section 16-28B-4 - Prohibited behavior; complaints; school plans or programs.
- Section 16-28B-5 - Model policy.
- Section 16-28B-6 - Duties of schools.
- Section 16-28B-7 - Freedoms of speech and expression.
- Section 16-28B-8 - Implementation of standards and policies.
- Section 16-28B-9 - Adoption of local policies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.