2009 Alabama Code
Title 41 — STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 3 — ABORIGINAL MOUNDS, EARTHWORKS AND OTHER ANTIQUITIES.
- Section 41-3-1 Reservation of exclusive right and privilege of state to explore, excavate or survey aboriginal mounds, earthworks, burial sites, etc.; state ownership of objects found or located therein declared.
- Section 41-3-2 Nonresidents not to explore or excavate remains or carry away, etc., from state objects discovered therein, etc.
- Section 41-3-3 Explorations or excavations of remains not to be done without consent of owner of land and not to injure crops, houses, etc., thereon.
- Section 41-3-4 Explorations or excavations not to destroy, deface, etc., remains; restoration of remains after explorations or excavations.
- Section 41-3-5 Disposition of objects taken from remains.
- Section 41-3-6 Exploration or excavation of aboriginal mounds, earthworks, etc., contrary to law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.