2009 Alabama Code
Title 37 — PUBLIC UTILITIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.
Chapter 9 — REGULATION OF AIR COMMERCE.
- Section 37-9-1 Title of chapter.
- Section 37-9-2 Definitions.
- Section 37-9-3 Exemptions from operation of chapter - United States mail; occasional intrastate commerce.
- Section 37-9-4 Exemptions from operation of chapter - Interstate commerce.
- Section 37-9-5 Declaration of policy.
- Section 37-9-6 No property rights in use of airspace conferred by chapter.
- Section 37-9-7 Air commerce subject to chapter and to control of commission.
- Section 37-9-8 Duty of commission to administer chapter; rules, regulations and orders of commission.
- Section 37-9-9 Inquiries into business of air carriers, brokers, etc.
- Section 37-9-10 Establishment of classifications for air carriers and brokers; authority to exempt same from operation of chapter.
- Section 37-9-11 Investigation of noncompliance with chapter or orders, etc., of commission; remedial action by commission; dismissal of complaints.
- Section 37-9-12 Cooperation with state and federal authorities.
- Section 37-9-13 Interstate rates, services, etc.
- Section 37-9-14 Proceedings before commission.
- Section 37-9-15 Conflicts of interest of members or employees of commission.
- Section 37-9-16 Certificates for common carriers and permits for contract carriers - Required.
- Section 37-9-17 Certificates for common carriers and permits for contract carriers - Application; notice and public hearing on application; investigations to determine need for additional air transportation; institution of proceedings to furnish additional services determined necessary.
- Section 37-9-18 Certificates for common carriers and permits for contract carriers - Surety bonds, insurance policies, etc., required.
- Section 37-9-19 Certificates for common carriers and permits for contract carriers - Issuance or denial; standards; temporary authorization for service.
- Section 37-9-20 Certificates for common carriers and permits for contract carriers - Contents; terms, conditions and limitations; effective date; duration; charter flights; emergency landings, etc.
- Section 37-9-21 Certificates for common carriers and permits for contract carriers - Alteration, amendment, modification, suspension or revocation.
- Section 37-9-22 Certificates for common carriers and permits for contract carriers - Authority to require common carriers to make reasonable extension of existing service.
- Section 37-9-23 Certificates for common carriers and permits for contract carriers - Transfer or lease.
- Section 37-9-24 Broker's licenses; bond or other security required of brokers; powers of commission as to brokers' accounts, reports and records.
- Section 37-9-25 Establishment of fees for permits, certificates, etc.; disposition of revenue.
- Section 37-9-26 Abandonment or discontinuance of route.
- Section 37-9-27 Air carriers to file tariff of rates, fares and charges; rejection of tariff and consequences thereof; refunds or remittances of rates, fares and charges; changes in rates, fares and charges; filing of divisions of joint rates, fares and charges.
- Section 37-9-28 Duties of air carriers as to service, facilities, etc.; undue preferences and advantages prohibited; extension of credit; commission to establish, enforce, etc., reasonable rates, fares, etc.; proceedings as to validity of rates, fares, etc.; authority to prescribe service and rates, fares, etc.; time tables.
- Section 37-9-29 Reports from air carriers; form of accounts, records, etc., maintained by carriers; right of access to lands, buildings, accounts, etc., of carriers; appointment of special agents or auditors to inspect same.
- Section 37-9-30 Reparation for excessive charges.
- Section 37-9-31 Penalties.
- Section 37-9-32 Additional compensation of members of commission.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.