2009 Alabama Code
Title 37 — PUBLIC UTILITIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.
Chapter 10 — RAILROAD PRESERVATION.
- Section 37-10-1 Short title.
- Section 37-10-2 Definitions.
- Section 37-10-3 Powers of state highway department generally.
- Section 37-10-4 Expenditure of federal funds, etc., by department; cooperation with local or regional transportation authorities, governmental units, etc.
- Section 37-10-5 Requests for by department and provision by railroads of data and information; reimbursement of railroads for expenses incurred in gathering and compiling data; department to avoid disclosure of confidential information.
- Section 37-10-6 Promulgation of rules and regulations.
- Section 37-10-7 Appropriation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.