2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 7 — LEGISLATIVE REFERENCE SERVICE.
- Section 29-7-1 — Created.
- Section 29-7-2 — Director.
- Section 29-7-4 — Additional staff members and clerical help; certification of compensation to Comptroller.
- Section 29-7-5 — Compensation of legislative reference analysts.
- Section 29-7-6 — Powers and duties; requests for assistance; state agencies and departments to submit reports.
- Section 29-7-7 — Construction of chapter.
- Section 29-7-8 — Compilation of Code of Alabama by Code Commissioner; altering sense, etc. prohibited; specified editorial work; adoption by statute of supplement and replacement volumes as part of entire code; no change in existing law.
- Section 29-7-9 — Applicable dates in preprinted forms.
- Section 29-7-10 — Notification of actions concerning joint legislative operations.
- Section 29-7-11 — Preparation of official recompilation of the Constitution of Alabama of 1901.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.