2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 3 — EMERGENCY INTERIM SUCCESSION.
- Section 29-3-1 — Short title.
- Section 29-3-2 — Declaration of policy.
- Section 29-3-3 — Definitions.
- Section 29-3-4 — Designation of successors to legislators.
- Section 29-3-5 — Status, qualifications and term of successors.
- Section 29-3-6 — When designations, removals and changes of successors effective; recordation thereof in public journal.
- Section 29-3-7 — Oath of successors.
- Section 29-3-8 — Duty of successors to keep themselves informed.
- Section 29-3-9 — Governor may change place of legislative session.
- Section 29-3-10 — Convening of Legislature in event of attack.
- Section 29-3-11 — Assumption of powers and duties of legislator by successor.
- Section 29-3-12 — Privileges, immunities and compensation of emergency interim successors.
- Section 29-3-13 — Quorum and vote requirements.
- Section 29-3-14 — Expiration of chapter; extension or restoration of provisions thereof.
- Section 29-3-15 — Enabling authority for emergency interim successors to local offices.
- Section 29-3-16 — Emergency interim successors for officers of political subdivisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.