2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 5 — MOBILE HOMES.
Article 1 Uniform Standards Code.
- Section 24-5-1 — Short title.
- Section 24-5-2 — Definitions.
- Section 24-5-3 — Establishment of uniform standards.
- Section 24-5-4 — Inspection or approval; label of approval; certification of manufacturer prior to sale or offer for sale of new mobile home.
- Section 24-5-5 — Manufacture of mobile homes not bearing label and certification.
- Section 24-5-6 — Licenses for sale of mobile homes.
- Section 24-5-7 — Sale of new mobile homes without labels.
- Section 24-5-9 — Inspection of manufacturing, sales, etc., establishments; testing of products, etc.; test records.
- Section 24-5-10 — License fees.
- Section 24-5-11 — Records and statistics as to manufacture, sale, etc., of mobile homes.
- Section 24-5-12 — Administration of article.
- Section 24-5-13 — Enforcement of article; local ordinances providing for inspection of mobile homes.
- Section 24-5-13.1 — Commission authorized to enter into contracts with agencies dealing with federal Department of Housing and Urban Development; purpose.
- Section 24-5-14 — Penalties; disposition of funds.
Article 2 Anchoring.
- Section 24-5-30 — Short title.
- Section 24-5-31 — Definitions.
- Section 24-5-32 — Anchorage requirements.
- Section 24-5-33 — Penalties for violations of article; suspension of license tags; additional relief from violations.
- Section 24-5-34 — Certain local laws, municipal ordinances, etc., not repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.