2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 6 — REHABILITATION PROGRAM FOR THE HOMEBOUND.
- Section 21-6-1 — Authorized; contracts with state agencies and private organizations.
- Section 21-6-2 — Services available to eligible persons.
- Section 21-6-3 — Eligibility requirements.
- Section 21-6-4 — Attendant care.
- Section 21-6-5 — Regional rehabilitation committees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.