2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 9 — DEDUCTIONS FROM SENTENCES.
Article 1 General Provisions.
Article 2 Commutation of Sentences.
Article 3 Deductions from Sentences of Correctional Incentive Time.
- Section 14-9-40 — Short title.
- Section 14-9-41 — Computation of incentive time deductions.
- Section 14-9-42 — Effect of deductions on parole.
- Section 14-9-43 — Good conduct time previously earned; applicability of article.
- Section 14-9-44 — Nonretroactive effect of article; effect on habitual offender laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.