Harkless v. Boyd et al (INMATE1) - Document 37
ORDER directing that: (1) the 36 REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION of the Mag Judge is ADOPTED; (2) the defendants' Motion for Summary Judgment is GRANTED; (3) judgment is GRANTED in favor of the defendants; (4) this case is DISMISSED with prejudice; and (5) the costs of this proceeding are taxed against the plaintiff. Signed by Honorable Judge Truman M. Hobbs on 6/19/13. (djy, )
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF ALABAMA
PHILLIP RAY HARKLESS, #266580,
LOUIS BOYD, et al.,
CASE NO. 2:10-CV-666-TMH
The Magistrate Judge entered a Recommendation (Doc. 36) in this case to which no
timely objections have been filed. After a review of the Recommendation, and after an
independent review of the entire record, the court finds that the Recommendation should be
adopted. Accordingly, it is
1. The Recommendation (Doc. 36) of the Magistrate Judge is ADOPTED;
2. The defendants’ motions for summary judgment are GRANTED;
3. Judgment is GRANTED in favor of the defendants;
4. This case is DISMISSED with prejudice; and
5. The costs of this proceeding are taxed against the plaintiff.
A separate judgment shall issue.
DONE this the 19th day of June, 2013.
/s/ Truman M. Hobbs
TRUMAN M. HOBBS
SENIOR UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE