Kate Uwasomba v. Clyde Jett, No. 12-2253 (4th Cir. 2013)

Annotate this Case
Download PDF
UNPUBLISHED UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE FOURTH CIRCUIT No. 12-2253 KATE I. UWASOMBA, Plaintiff Appellant, and JUDITH UWASOMBA; SARAH UWASOMBA, Plaintiffs, v. CLYDE D. JETT, in individual and official capacity; CENTRAL TRANSPORT INCORPORATED; DOUGLAS A. LINES, PC, attorney; DONALDSON & BLACK INCORPORATION; ARONBERG GOLDGEHN & GARMISA, Defendants - Appellees. Appeal from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, at Richmond. Henry E. Hudson, District Judge. (3:12-cv-00213-HEH) Submitted: February 21, 2013 Before AGEE and Circuit Judge. DAVIS, Circuit Decided: February 25, 2013 Judges, and HAMILTON, Senior Affirmed by unpublished per curiam opinion. Kate I. Uwasomba, Appellant Pro Se. WILSON, ELSER, MOSKOWITZ, EDELMAN & Cynthia Lee Santoni, DICKER, LLP, McLean, Virginia; Ronald Paul Herbert, HERBERT & SATTERWHITE PC, Richmond, Virginia; Annemarie DiNardo Cleary, Douglas P. Rucker, Jr., SANDS ANDERSON, PC, Richmond, Virginia, for Appellees. Unpublished opinions are not binding precedent in this circuit. 2 PER CURIAM: Kate I. Uwasomba appeals the district court s order denying reconsideration of its order denying her Federal Rule of Civil Procedure dismissing her jurisdiction. reversible 60(b) civil We error. motion complaint have for relief for lack reviewed Accordingly, the we from of subject record grant its order matter and find no Uwasomba leave to proceed in forma pauperis and affirm the district court s order. Uwasomba v. Jett, 3:12-cv-00213-HEW (E.D. Va. Sept. 21, 2012). We dispense contentions with are oral argument adequately because presented in the facts and the materials legal before this court and argument would not aid the decisional process. AFFIRMED 3

Some case metadata and case summaries were written with the help of AI, which can produce inaccuracies. You should read the full case before relying on it for legal research purposes.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.